Online registration for admission in 2017-18 academic session is now open.
Thank you for your interest in our school. The Community Relations Team at Heritage School Of Education will help you with the admissions process and all related formalities. We look forward to welcoming you and your family to our warm, well knit, and happy educational community.
We make every effort and have procedures in place to identify the needs of all prospective students prior to admission, so they may access and benefit from the curriculum on offer.
Any student can apply for the admissions in any of our classes irrespective of their Nationality, Cast or Religion yet the acceptance of the application depends upon many factors:
- Vacancy in the class applied for.
- Time period when application is put forward.
- Acceptance of School Norms and values by Parents/Students.
- For Age Proof:- Date of Birth Certificate issued by MCD/Local Govt Authorized authority.
- For Residence Proof any of the following may be submitted:-
- Voter’s ID card
- Aadhar Card
- Electricity bill / BSNL Bill / Rent agreement should be 3 months old.
- Transfer order / ID card (Defence)
Points to Remember
- Applicants from all backgrounds, nationalities and education systems will be considered.
- An acceptance of admission at Heritage School of Education signifies that you accept the school policies and agree to abide by those.
Disclaimer clause on Admissions
All prospective parents should understand that:
- Heritage School of Education admissions process is strictly managed in order to be fair, transparent and in line with the values and ethos of Heritage School of Education.
- No payment of any type, except those set out in the fees schedule, will be requested by anyone associated with Heritage School of Education.
- Any attempt to subvert the admissions process must be notified to Heritage School of Education in writing or by email to email@example.com immediately. This includes anyone claiming influence or requesting payment to influence the admissions process, whether or not they are associated in any way to Heritage School of Education. Any parent failing to inform Heritage School of Education of any attempt to subvert the admissions process will lead to their child being struck off of the waiting list and – in the case of a child already in school – could lead to the child/children being removed from school.Please get in touch with the Admissions team at the details mentioned below or Submit the enquiry form.